(United Granite, and Fairfax Marble)
When you are in the market to replace or install countertops in your home or business, you'll hear plenty of salespeople and contractors try and dismiss granite, marble and soapstone countertops. Certainly you've heard all of the excuses?
"Granite and marble, sheesh, who can afford that? You building the Taj Mahal?"
"Those natural countertops are great. Spectacular looking sure, but boy are they brittle!"
"Who wants the trouble of taking care of stone countertops?"
There you go, and there are plenty more as well. There are reasons that so many contractors and salesman knock these wondrous products that have withstood the test of time; A. They're pushing their own products; B. They don't know how to install these products properly so they steer away from them. C. They know their products are inferior so they have to place doubt in your mind to have a chance to sell to you.
So let us take a look at the top reasons to purchase the best countertops available,; granite, marble, and soapstone tops!
Would you like to continue the conversation with us in person? You can visit United Granite in one of the Maryland locations or Fairfax Marble in one of our VA locations to find out the truth as to why natural stone countertops make sense.
1. Granite, marble and soapstone are the most imitated countertop materials for a reason. All synthetic countertops make designs that look like granite, marble and soapstone because they are simply the most popular countertops available.
2. They're aesthetically pleasing. Nothing looks classier or more beautiful than granite, marble and soapstone countertops.
3. They hold the most value. No other countertop material increases the value of your property like granite, marble and soapstone.
4. They last an eternity, just look at all the architecture in Greece and Rome that is thousands of years old.
5. Granite, marble and soapstone are timeless. They stay in fashion no matter what the style.
6. There are patterns on countertops that will match any décor.
7. They are easy to clean. Contrary to popular belief, granite, marble and soapstone generally become clean with a warm washcloth.
8. Natural stone kitchen or bathroom tops are easy to maintain. Simple routine cleaning and maintenance will keep these countertops in good shape for a lifetime.
9. There is a myriad of choices in regards to shades, patterns and even colors.
10. Natural Stone is more affordable than you think. While they may be more expensive per square foot, for a total project, they often don't cost that much more in total dollars.
Visit United Granite Countertop today in Elkridge MD or Crofton MD if you are looking for countertops for your kitchen, bathroom vanity, or bar. United Granite Kitchen Countertops of MD carries actual slabs in stock and is able to measure, fabricate and install your new countertops in MD. Call us at 410 540 9333 today! Visit United Granite Countertops NJ if you live close to Hillsborough NJ